You want to provide newsletters for your customers?
Email marketing means sending targeted newsletters and other mailings reliably and measuring campaign success directly.
The email mass distribution of newsletters is done either via in-house professional software. Or you can use specialized online providers who do everything for you conveniently, legally and reliably (outsourcing). It is not advisable to use your normal email program and email account for this in most cases.
An overview of the procedures
With e-mail maximum 50 addressees
- Mass mailings (more than 50 addressees in a short period of time) via your normal web/e-mail provider are usually contractually prohibited by them. This can lead to termination without notice or contractual penalties.
- Expensive legal mistakes happen quickly, e.g. with data protection (DSGVO).
- If you do accidentally end up in a SPAM filter, your own e-mail address is often temporarily crippled.
- Even though the temptation is great: don't. You may be saving on the wrong end.
External Small to medium quantities
- Lots of know how, lots of help, ready to use design templates and configurators. Good support for questions.
- Easier to comply with data protection hurdles (DSGVO), e.g. double opt-in procedure for newsletter registration and good protection of lists from hackers.
- The order data processing contract (DSGVO) required for outsourcing is usually available there at the push of a button.
- Mostly good value for money with normal newsletter volume.
Special Very large shipping quantities
- The use of in-house special software requires a lot of know-how for this very complex matter.
- The use of in-house specialist software requires a great deal of expertise in this very complex area.
- Requires a lot of know-how for this very complex matter.
- You usually need special contracts and paid permissions from your internet/email provider.
- Pitfalls are, for example, the exact compliance with all tight legal and contractual conditions, the technically correct implementation in order not to be filtered as a SPAM sender and the often quite complex setup and operation of the software.
- In comparison, acquisition and administration are usually only worthwhile from a large frequency and range.
In the vast majority of cases, we recommend using an external e-mail sender. When choosing the right provider, look for security and data protection (e.g. a dispatch server in Germany), reliable dispatch, protection against spam filters, convenient management of your address lists and newsletters and optimal evaluation options for your e-mail campaigns.
We took a close look at important providers (including MailChimp, CleverReach, CleverElements) and currently decided on CleverElements: they have good references and fit perfectly with our catalogue of requirements. There are the usual pricing models (per monthly volume or as fixed consumption packages). 5000 e-mails cost about 50 euros. You just want to try it out? Create an account with CleverElements linked to us here. Then we can assist you if needed:
Lots of know how, lots of help, ready made templates and good support for questions.
This is what our partner for email marketing, CleverElements in Berlin, offers:
Technology / Security / Data Protection:
- German servers
All data is processed in Germany
- Own mail server
Your own mail server with dedicated IP
- CSA Whitelisting
Certified by the Certified Senders Alliance
- Important signings
DKIM, Sender ID and SPF signing (protection against spam filters)
- Robinson blacklist
Addresses that are never written to
- Blacklist monitoring
- We monitor all important email blacklists around the clock
Convenient address management
- Excel and CSV import of your e-mail addresses
Import your recipients easily
- Unlimited groups
Manage recipients in any number of groups
- Dynamic segmentation
Filter your recipients by category
- Duplicate matching
Duplicate recipients are filtered
- Automatic logouts
Newsletter unsubscriptions are processed automatically
- Bounce Management
Automatic processing of undeliverable e-mails
Email layout simple and flexible
- Drag & drop email editor
Create great newsletters easily
- Responsive Designs
Countless free templates for your mailings
- Own templates
Create individual newsletter templates
- Unlimited image hosting
- Upload as many images as you want
- Social Sharing Options
Social sharing options for all newsletters
Shipping under control
- Personalized shipping
Address your recipients directly
- Timed shipping
Choose a time in the future
- Own sender
Select any address as sender
- Free test shipment
- Test shipments are always free of charge
E-mails Web Archive
- Automatic web version
An automatic online version of your newsletter
- Unlimited image hosting
Upload as many images as you want
- Eternal mail archive
Sent newsletters are online for an unlimited time
- Real time analysis
All analysis values are determined live
- Click and open rate
The most important key figures at a glance
- Visual Geotracking
- Where do recipients read your newsletter
- Receiver profiles
Get to know your recipients better.
- Real-time data exports
Extensive export of all analysis values
- Online documentation
The extensive archive is available around the clock
- WordPress Plugin / ProcessWire Support
Automatic forms for your site
- Payment options
- Credit card, direct debit, Paypal, invoice
- NPO Conditions
Conditions for non-profit organization
Simply create an account with CleverElements linked to us here and try out the system. Test emails are free of charge.